This website is the property of GL events Exhibitions S.A, A public limited company with a capital of €7,623,648 registered in the LYON commercial register under the name of number 380 552 976 whose registered office is located at the following address: 59 Quai Rambaud 69002 Lyon.
Its individual VAT identification number is FR77 380 552 976
The person responsible for the publication of the site is Mr Philippe Pasquet in his capacity as General Manager GL
events Exhibitions S.A.
The site is created and hosted by the company:
General terms and conditions of use of the site :
1. This site and all its content (including photos, logos, trademarks and information of any kind contained therein) is protected by copyright. GL Events Exhibitions (hereinafter referred to as the publisher) grants Internet users a simple authorization to view which excludes in particular the reuse of all or part of the content of this site for any reason whatsoever or so it is. Permission to reproduce is granted only in digital form on the computer that is used to consult the site for the purpose of viewing the pages viewed by the navigation of the Internet user. All reproduction rights are reserved, including for downloadable documents (logos, photos, information of any kind or other...). The documents at downloads are also protected by copyright; the limits of use of these documents are specified on the relevant pages of the site.
2. The creation of a hypertext link to the site is authorized without a frame and exclusively to the home page of the site, unless expressly authorized in advance by the publisher. The publisher may not in any way case be held responsible for the information published on the sites with which links are provided hypertext will have been installed.
3. Any use of this site that does not comply with the above points, unless otherwise specified specified on the site or prior express authorization of the publisher, is prohibited and commits the responsibility of its author.
4. Conformément à la législation en vigueur les utilisateurs disposent d'un droit d'accès, de modification, de rectification et de suppression des données les concernant. Par notre intermédiaire vous pouvez être amenés à recevoir des propositions d'autres sociétés ou associations. Si vous ne le souhaitez pas il vous suffit de nous écrire à webmaster.
5. By using this site, the Internet user accepts the present conditions of use described below above. Any dispute resulting from the use of this site or the dissemination of information that it contains will be the exclusive competence of the courts of Lyon applying the law French.
GL Events Exhibitions collects information from visitors to the website through questionnaires on the website.
In accordance with the conditions provided for by Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on information technology,
to the files and freedoms, you have a right of access to the information concerning you and
you can have them modified. If you wish to correct or delete certain data,
please send an e-mail to the webmaster.
The website is registered with the C.N.I.L. (Commission nationale de l'informatique et des freedoms) under reference 1711825 v 0 of 22 October 2013 and is updated.