Septembre 2019 - Les produits de nos exposants
Category : Innovation, products, and ingredients watch
Published on 10/09/2019
- Les Tendr'épices BIO Valfleuri are a range of 3 vegetable twists (coral lentils, split peas, chickpeas). These savoury products are cooked with spices. They can be enjoyed plain, fried in the pan, after cooking. They are two-thirds durum wheat and one-third legumes, which optimises their vegetable protein content.
- Les Pâtisseries Gourmandes present organic madeleines and a pound cake
- Yéo Frais presents a wide range of organic yoghurts made from French milk, including a yoghurt fountain.
- Biscuits Mistral presents a range of pound cakes with organic fruit filling.
- Le Temps des Cerises presents an organic Almond Honey milk chocolate with exotic hints. It is a pure cocoa milk chocolate with a honey and almond filling and a sprinkle of shredded almonds. The company also presents organic hazelnut coffee pods and a range of organic teas and infusions.
- Maison Roucadil has always been attached to the environment: through the sustainable managing of its orchards and limiting additives as much as possible to ensure natural production. It provides a full range of organic Agen prunes and soft fruit under a private label brand.
- Poco Loco presents an organic range that includes tortilla crisps, salsa crisps, and tortilla wraps.
- Altho presents a range of organic flavoured crisps: plain, thyme and rosemary, Guérande salt, onions and chives.
- Ambrosi presents a range of organic Italian cheeses: Mozzarella di Bufala, Parmigiano Regiano, Ricotta, Gorgonzola, Mascarpone, ...
- Dalla Costa alimentare presents organic specialties made with gluten- and additive-free brown rice or buckwheat.
- MONBANA presents Petit Croc’, a range of crunchy grains and nuts coated with dark chocolate, milk chocolate, and white chocolate.
- Olvac presents organic chickpeas with Noirmoutier salt.
- Brousse Vergez presents fresh organic Megjool dates from a palm grove at the heart of the South Jordan Nature Reserve
- Forchy pâtissier presents a soft organic Matcha and an organic brownie for two
- Thanks to its know-how and its R&D department, Titok has created and developed a range of organic dehydrated dishes, including stocks, soups, purées, spice mixes, and dessert mixes.
- The gnocchi specialist Grandi Pastai Italiani presents organic black wheat gnocchi.
Ingredients (Source: Ingrebio)
- Seah International presents an organic Greek spirulina
- Happy Ingredients has developed a range of organic dairy flavouring mixes. The Happy Dairy Bio range currently includes three aromatic cheese profiles: goat cheese, Emmental cheese and blue cheese.
- Tereos announces its 1st organic beet campaign in France. They will be transformed into organic sugar during the 2019/2020 campaign.
- Novastell presents a range of organic Tibetan sea-buckthorn ingredients.