Other recent launches
Category : Innovation, products, and ingredients watch
Published on 11/10/2018
• Coca-Cola is launching AdeZ, a 100% vegetarian range of products made from almonds, coconut milk, oats, or rice and without added sugars. Three beverages are fruity and three are plain.
• After launching a Vegan Cornetto first in Italy then in the UK, Unilever is launching a vegan version of its iconic Magnum (the world’s best-selling brand) in Sweden and Finland. Two versions made with Rainforest Alliance-certified dark chocolate and pea protein are available: vegan classic and vegan almond.
• Arlequin is celebrating its birthday by launching Arlequin Mini Ball: its famous fruity acidic flavours in a vegetarian candy-shaped ball.
• Vitagermine is launching Cool P'tit Chef, a range of organic and vegetarian ready meals for children
• Dessaint Food Service’s Petites Bouchées Végétales is surfing on the vegetarian trend in the catering sector. Falafels, courgette/millet, courgette/dried tomatoes/buckwheat ...
• Raynal & Roquelaure is launching three vegetarian ready meals in cans or transparent trays: Quinoa and lentils à la Provençale, lentil stew with ripe vegetables, and mashed white beans with carrots and butternut.
• La boulangère is launching B’Vegan, a range of pre-packaged vegan pastries.