M.A.D.E.’s exhibitors, october 2018
Category : Innovation, products, and ingredients watch
Published on 11/10/2018
• Moulins de Kleinbettingen-Farin’Up presents organic cooking seeds in doypacks with caps. These are raw, vegan, fibre-rich products.
• Sud n’Sol presents Vég à table ! a healthy vegetarian cooked product ... that is ALSO delicious => no soy, no gluten, no preservatives. These vegetarian dumplings contain tomatoes and vegetable proteins.
• Greenyard presents Pulse International Style, a new range of dry vegetables. With 5 varieties of pulses with sauce to choose from, every consumer will be able to quickly and easily prepare a healthy meal.
- Eastern-style lentils
- Mediterranean-style chickpeas
- Moroccan-style chickpeas
- Mexican-style black beans
- Greek-style giant beans
• La Linea Verde presents a range of gourmet fresh soups that are ready-to-use, 100% vegetarian, and contain no preservatives or glutamates. The company also presents several ready-to-cook vegetable spaghetti: courgette, carrot, beetroot
• L’ATELIER VEGETAL is a young innovative company in the Rhône-Alpes region that produces a range of ORGANIC frozen vegetable patties.
• LSDH presents a range of conventional vegetable beverages. The eight flavours (soy, calcium soy, vanilla soy, chocolate soy, almonds, oats, rice, and hazelnuts) provide variety in both taste and texture.
• Fruityline presents I’m Veggie, a range of fruit and vegetable juices developed using HPP technology.